I'm just a girl trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing and how I'm suppose to do it. I don't have all the answers..in fact there are moments I don't even know the frickin' question! But...I'm ona neverending journey of learning and growing...and sometimes screwing up big time along the way. I promise to be honest with you AND to myself. I'm ready to lay it all bare in hopes that I might sort through the pieces and find the me that's been hiding for so long...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Beautiful

You know that feeling you get when someone right next to you gets complimented and you don't?  Or when someone gets the credit for something you did?  What about when you've worked your ass off cleaning your home and your husband comes in with grass clippings on his shoes an asks you to bring him  a towel so he can take a shower in the tub you JUST cleaned while dropping dirty clothes behind him as he walks?  Maybe that guy didn't call you back after your date.  Maybe your boyfriend didn't call to beg your forgiveness after your last fight.  Maybe you made the decision to smile at every person you walked past today and not a single one even acknowledged your existence.
The world has a way of making you feel pretty invisible sometimes, doesn't it? It can feel like no matter what you do, nothing seems to go right.  Pretty soon you start to think that maybe it's all a waste of time to even try anymore.  If no one notices what you're doing, if no one cares, what's the point? Right?
Well...I want you to know I care.  Good job!  High five!  I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! And you are SO beautiful.  Please do not EVER give up on yourself because as long as I'm living I will always believe in YOU.
Now...close your eyes and just breathe.  "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride..."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment